Saturday, July 3, 2010

Girl's Camp Kick-off!!

In 3 weeks I leave for Girls Camp...my last one :( That means I have to make it the best right? And yes making it the best means dressing up as the Little Mermaid to introduce the theme to the rest of the young women! The stake theme is What Songs of the Heart and each ward is a different musical. My ward chose the Little Mermaid and are using the theme Part of His World. We have a great camp director who I absolutely love. She was in young women's with me as a beehive and miamaid; now she is back again as I am a laurel and I couldn't be happier. As a youth leader I get special priviledges such as helping plan the kick-off party. Not only did we dress up as Little Mermaid characters but then played "mermaid games" with the other young women. It was a super fun and very silly night. I can't wait for camp!!


Sebastian, Ariel and Urusla


Floppin' like Mermaids

1 comment:

andersons said...

One week from today! YAY! :)