Thursday, April 22, 2010

Announcing...ANDREA REGIS LPN

Every since I can remember, my mom has told me that when she grows up, she wants to be a nurse. I would laugh and remind her that she was already grown up. She would in turn remind me she wasn't quite done yet. Then last year, my mom applied for nursing school and was admitted. She worked so hard and often studied late into the night or early in the morning. She is the most dedicated student I know. Then last night, my mom graduated from her nursing school as an LPN. I couldn't be more proud of her. Not only did she follow her dreams, but she did so while juggling 5 kids, a church calling, and everything else in our crazy lives. So, congratulations Mommy! And good luck with the RN program! You will be the best nurse out there, I should know, you practiced on me for 17 years!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay! Congratulations Mama Regis! :D How exciting! I know who to come to when I need help with my homework for when I'm studying to be a nurse. ;)

JN said...

Auntie Annie! Wahoo! Melissa, I stole your blog address from my sister, now I can stalk you...I mean keep up with your life :)