Monday, August 23, 2010

Silver Lining

When posting about the first day of school I could talk about how I came home tired, hungry, and looking on the calendar for the next break. Or how I have no friends in my english class. Maybe even I could post about how the school is hot and there are a million sophomores running around looking lost beyond belief. But I have decided to be an optimist. So here are all the good things about today

- It was my last first day of school (at least in public school)
- I have the best advisory class, seriously it is stacked!
- I got to wear my new clothes that I had to stare at the last month just waiting
- I rule the school as a senior
- In foods we were treated to yummy ice cream sandwiches (not to mention my awesome foods group...so excited)
- There are so many new faces, which means new friends
- I get to see my friends a lot with all the classes we have together
- I didn't go to the wrong class room (quite a contrast from sophomore year)
- I received absolutely no homework today :)
- I have several classes with *wink wink* (Jessica you know who)
- I got a prime parking space right next to Lisa

Well only 179 more to go!!

2 comments:

Lisa Childs said...

what is this *wink wink* business woman1?!?!??!?!

btw, you forgot to mention your nice tablemates in Med

Jessica said...

HAHAHA!! Yes, I noticed that and tried to get your attention in advisory... sounds like a good first day! I'm so excited we're seniors!