Wednesday, September 1, 2010

2-0

My absolutely favorite thing about school starting is volleyball. We have had two games so far this year (both pre-season) and we won both!! I have loved starting varsity and hearing my name announced over the microphone...it makes me feel so grown up :) We had our first home game yesterday and although there wasn't much of a crowd (there never really is for volleyball), it was fun playing in front of my peers and friends. I think it made me play better because I didn't want to mess up in front of people I had to see the next day! We practice a lot and my body feels like it's falling to pieces, but I wouldn't trade this experience for anything!!


~Best Friends~


They Made Us Signs :)

1 comment:

Lisa Childs said...

Wowwww!!! That is wayyy nice of them to come and make you signs! (You're special??)You must be pretty dang good! Congrats on the win, maybe i'll come watch sometime if I feel like being a good friend hehe.

Love you!!!

Moooooooooooooolissssa!!!