Monday, January 10, 2011

2010

2010 was a great year. It was the year I started my blog. I passed 2 AP tests that stressed me out like none other. I got hit by a car...ouch. I finished my junior year and started my senior one. I applied to college. I jumped out of an airplane on purpose. I went to Vegas, North Dakota, Coyote Gulch, Girls Camp (my last one), and Youth Conference. I went to many fun dances. I made new friends and stayed close to my old ones. I hurt my back, but healed up quite nice. I had a great club ball season and a fantastic school volleyball season, taking 6th in state. I became an adult, but still act like a child.

Its gonna be a tough year to top.

But I already have some pretty great things to look forward to. Like my sisters wedding. And graduation. I'm moving out and going to big kid school. I get to see many friends go on missions. And then there's the cruise to Mexico.

Its lookin like it'll be a pretty amazing year!

No comments: