Tuesday, August 30, 2011

ZZZZZZZzzzzz

To quote the famous Mrs. Ball, "I'm sleepy time zoo"

Here I am at the library trying to be a good student but my eyes wont seem to cooperate. They droop, feel heavy, and any second they'll be closed for good. My only solution is to blog. It's slightly more interesting than my writing and rhetoric textbook. Not that I don't enjoy reading about how to correctly identify your audience when writing a opinion editorial. Two days into college and I already have 116 pages (yeah I counted) of reading, a writing assignment and two quizzes...yuck.

As terrible as I'm making this sound, I actually am loving college so far. My classes are interesting. My professors competent and intriguing. The students participate and engage in the discussions. Yeah compared to high school this is amazing!!

Well wish me luck, I'm off to tackle the section "getting on the same page with rhetoric"...I'm gonna need it!

1 comment:

Lisa Childs said...

Hahah Rhetoric.. good times in Mrs. Drake's class! It's hard but worth it:) Good luck and no sleepy time zoo!! Mrs. Ball would yell at you! love ya