Thursday, February 18, 2010

There's A First for Everything

My first blog...where to start? How about with my history of blogs? I LOVE to read the blogs of my friends, family, and complete strangers. My best friend Jessica(who will probably be mentioned all the time in this blog) and I are notorious "blogstalkers". Although I do love to read blogs, I have never considered writing my own because of a general lack of creativeness and time. I finally gave in when I realized I was writing posts in my head that I would publish IF I had a blog. I even created a playlist (which will played here) that I would play IF I had a blog. I guess I just realized how ridiculous this was and decided it was time that I actually created a blog. I hope this blog can be enjoyable to read and maybe even in time acquire some "blogstalkers" of its own:)

I want this blog to be full of the little things I love and are important to me, like love, laughter and chocolate. I'll try to post often and say something worthwhile. Feel free to comment and enjoy!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ah!! Yes!!! This makes me so happy. :) I'm glad I can add another blog to my list of "Blogstalking Blogs." ;) Can't wait to hear about your adventures! Love ya!! PS #11 on your playlist is fabulous. Love it. :)

Lisa Childs said...

How did I NOW know you had a blog...???? Be prepared to get stalked.
Love,
Lisa:)