Monday, March 15, 2010

Get Your Game On

This weekend was the Senate Dance at school. The theme was Get Your Game On, so everyone was to dress up as a game (board game, video game, sport, etc). It was a girls choice dance and I asked Michael. We decided to dress up like the board game clue. We definitely had the best costumes there, but then again I am a bit biased. In my group we had Jessica and Matt, Cubby and Brianna, and Michael and me.

For our day activity Morgan and Kiana came with us, and we went on a picture scavenger hunt in the pouring rain/snow. We had a list of pictures to take and only an hour and a half to finish as many as we could. So we split up into two teams and took off. On my team it was Morgan, Kiana, Michael, and me. Unfortunately we lost, but we had so much fun it didn't even matter. Some of the things on the list were: battling with Pokemon cards, in BK with crowns, and in the air.




After out day activity we went home to get ready for the dance. Then we all went to Jessica's house for a delicious dinner. When Michael and I showed up, we were amazed at everyone's costumes, they were all dead on. We ate, talked, and laughed...a lot. After doing the whole picture ritual, we headed off to the dance. We impressed everyone with our outfits and danced non-stop. After the dance ended we went back to my house completely exhausted. Once we got to my house we ate Skookies (yummy cookie, ice cream, carmel, and chocolate dessert) and played clue. Guess who was the murderer....ME (Miss Scarlet)!!!




This whole dance was fantastic and one of the best I've been to!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Definitely have to agree this was one of the best dances I've been to. It was so fun!! :D