Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fantastic Weekend :)

This weekend was so wonderful! Not only were my cousins form USU able to come down for the weekend, but also my Mutti and Papa were able to come up from Las Vegas. Thomas was performing in the play, Mulan, at the Jr. High, so they came to watch him. I was lucky enough to go twice to the play. Thomas did a great job as Chi-Fu, the annoying emperor's assistant. I also got to go shopping with my cousins Claire and Denali at the Gateway, an outdoor mall and weather was absolutely perfect. The rest of the weekend was just spent hanging out with family and eating yummy food! It was a much needed break from the stresses of school.

Thomas as Chi-Fu:)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Sounds like a fantastic weekend!! And the shirt you got looks suuuuuper cute on you! :) Thomas did a great job as Chi-Fu. :) It was so fun to watch him and Savanna.

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.