Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy (Belated) Birthday Mommy!!

Another belated birthday wish. I promise I thought about posting on time, but once again life got in the way. Anyway...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY! There is so many great things about my mom, there is no way I could post all of them. I limited it down to the top 10 things that make my mom who she is.

1. Her unique laugh - anyone who has never heard it, is missing out
2. She is an optimistic alto and her kidneys are just fine
3. Sometimes I'm confused who is the child in our relationship
4. The way she watches movies - I can't really explain in, you just have to experience it yourself
5. Her new recipes that never really turn out
6. She is the most dedicated student I know and will make the best nurse
7. She loves to match with my dad only because it bugs him
8. She love of chocolate - which I have definitely inherited
9. She still helps me with my papers even though I am in the 11th grade
10. She is the most loving and accepting person

I love you Mommy! It's 29 again right??


FYI - This picture was candid. My parents really do just stare lovingly at each other!! Its one of my favorite pictures of my mom!

No comments: