Wednesday, May 5, 2010

One down, one to go

My brain is fried, my social life is non-existent, and I have never looked forward to summer more. I feel like all I do is study and do homework (with volleyball squeezed into any spare time). Eating and sleeping has turned into a treat rather than a necessary activity. Last weekend, my friends had to come kidnap me to hang out with them complaining that they never see me anymore and all I do is study. Unfortunately, there accusations are completely accurate.

Today I took the first of my two AP exams. I was my Calculus test and it lasted about 3 1/2 hours long (with a 15 minute donut break). Then on Friday I take the AP American History exam, which I have dreaded all year. Hopefully my studying will have paid off, and I can resume a normal life again. Thank goodness for Jack Johnson, chocolate animal crackers, and study sessions with Jessica for getting me this far. Only two more days and then I'm free!! Good luck to everyone else who is taking AP/IB exams these next few week :)

Now off to the library!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hallelujah!!!! It's OVER!!! After 410 hours = 17 days = 2.7 hours of study a day, we are finally finished with AP American history!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D I never thought this day would come and here it is. :)
P.S. I multiplied everything by 70 (the number of total AP students) and it equaled 28,700 hours = 1,195 days = 3.5 years. YUCK!