Saturday, November 13, 2010

Confession

I think that it is absolutely ridiculous that stores have all their Christmas items out before Halloween. I think its dumb that Thanksgiving, one of my favorite holidays, gets practically skipped over with all the commercialization (I might have just made that word up) of Christmas. And although the fact that Christmas music is already being played on the radio is stupid, I can't help but listen to it. I LOVE Christmas music. Ok that is probably an understatement. Christmas music is my favorite part of the holidays, along with all the yummy food :). I can't help but smile when I hear it and sing along, usually too loud and out of tune. But I have held strong and haven't broken out all our Christmas CD's to listen to at home...yet. I haven't forgotten about Thanksgiving but all I can say is THIS IS THIS THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!!!

No comments: