Thursday, February 10, 2011

#11 and 12

Alright so I failed for a second time at this 30 day challenge. It looks like I'm more of a blog-every-other-day sort of person than an everyday blogger. Actually, if I'm going to be honest, I'm more of a once-a-week-or-so-blogger. So this 30 day challenge is kinda a stretch for me here. Anyway, I do have some pretty incredible people to talk about today.

My number 11 is going to have to be my older sister Katherine. If I could pick three words to describe her they would be quirky, brilliant, and self-assured. She's completely herself and doesn't change for anyone. She's determined (sometimes that means stubborn), outspoken, and confident. I love how she is self taught in so many subjects: sewing, Japanese, and German. She's a whiz on the DDR (dance dance revolution), and can cook like Martha Stewart, with an added flair. I love her more than words :)


And my little brother Thomas is my #12. I dont know where to start with him. Tommy is not only the youngest in our family but also the only boy! He's going to make the best husband one day now since he's got 4 personal trainers on what girls want. He's definitely one of kind and I love him for it! I tease him a lot and have taken on the roll of his "older brother" and try to toughen him up. I used to be pretty successful but then this past year he decided to shoot right up and is now a good 5 inches taller!! Now were a pretty even match, but don't let him know I said that. He's talented musically and is even Mr. Mayor in the junior high's upcoming play, Suessical the Musical. And don't get me started on what a ladies man he is. Seriously, flocks of girls surround him wherever he goes. I can't take him anywhere without hearing a high pitch squeal of "Thomas!!!" and turn around to see a herd of girls running in his direction! I love my little brother!


I feel like this picture really describes our relationship!

No comments: