Tuesday, February 1, 2011

#3 My Twin!!

When I started playing volleyball at BHS my sophomore year, I met Laura. We hit it off immediately and soon became close friends. Not only did we have similar interests and personalities, many people also thought we looked alike. People were constantly getting us mixed up and calling us the wrong names so we started calling ourselves twins!


Laura is so fun to be around. She's the girl I call when I want to just relax, have fun, and maybe go a little crazy. Whether its playing Curses, making cookies, or having a dance party we always have fun. She's kind to everyone and knows how to cheer you up.


Her birthday is coming up in next month and her mom had the great idea of making a "friendship quilt". Each of Laura's friends were given a material square and asked to decorate it for Laura, then her mom is going to sew them all together in a quilt for her birthday. Cute idea right? Anyway, I'm not the most creative or crafty person but I had fun with this. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and can't wait to see the completed quilt! She's going to love it!!

No comments: