Wednesday, February 2, 2011

#4 Cally

She is amazing. Thats the only way to describe her. I love her sense of fashion and her cute house. She has been in young womens with me numerous times, and the day she was released I bawled... right in the middle of sacrament meeting. Luckily a couple years later she was put back in as our Camp Director, just in time for my last year of camp. I don't know if she realizes it, but she is a role model for me and a great example. She really understands the young women and fits right in with us. We have some great memories with her like glow in the dark tag (vampire style), ride that pony, and staying up late at the last night of camp giving Jessica and I some great advice :)

This is us(Cally on the left) at girls camp lookin our best....don't judge :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You said it all perfectly. I love Cally!!!!

andersons said...

You are so sweet! Thank you so much! That was such a nice surprise to read :).