Tuesday, February 8, 2011

# 9 and 10

oops...missed a day. That means we get #9 and #10 today. Since I've got some spare time (no homework yay!!!), I'm dedicating this post to two people who I've got a lot to say about.

First off is Jessica. We've been friends for as long as I can remember. We do everything together and without her I would be lost. She is amazing and practically perfect. She's ridiculously gorgeous, smart, super spiritual and righteous, musical, and fun to be with. I love that we have the same taste in music, clothes, books, and movies. Luckily, although we respect each others choices, we don't have the same taste in guys so there's never any drama there!


My favorite memory with Jessica is when we went to Washington D.C. two summers ago on a student tour. Normally I would be really nervous since I didn't know anyone else, but with Jessica I was completely at ease. We ended up making some pretty great friends and had the time of our lives.


I know I can tell Jessica anything and she'll never judge me. She listens to me vent and cries with me when we get super stressed over AP tests or college. I love that I'm not even scared we won't be friends after high school. Although I am nervous to go college without her. I guess I just kind of assumed we would be at college together and even that we'd live by each other when we got married. When I realized I was going to BYU and she's going up to USU, it took a minute to sink in. It weird to me that we won't see each other everyday and that we'll have completely different friends. Thank goodness for a mutual home ward and skype!!!



Up second we have LISA!!! She is the definition of perfection! Honestly, this girl is involved in everything. I'm not sure how she balances all she does but I admire her for it. She is enthusiastic about life and it rubs off on those around her. Everyone want to be her friend and be around her. I love how we talk and laugh about everything but mostly about nothing. I love our sleepovers where we stay up really late and I love the ones where we actually sleep. Her cooking should be featured on the food network and her handwriting should be a font. She's hardworking, determined, and thoughtful.


This last semester we had five classes together and advisory and I saw her all the time. It was fun to have her with me all the time to share inside jokes and laugh at Mr. Curtis' joke attempts. Lately I feel like I've been having Lisa withdrawals now that we only have one class.


Lisa is someone who will accomplish big things in life. Whatever she sets her mind to she can do. I wouldn't be surprised if she cured cancer or ended world hunger. She's a great example to me and I'm glad we're friends.


I'm so thankful for my wonderful best friends. I know I couldn't have done better than these two! I love them so much and I'm so thankful for everything they've done for me!

2 comments:

Lisa Childs said...

Hi. You just made me cry.
I love you!! What would I ever do without you??? I'm so lucky to have BOTH of you in my life- I am so truly blessed!!

Jessica said...

Aw, you are just too sweet Melissa. :) But I don't know what you're talking about... we ARE going to live next to each other when we get marred and have little chillins of our own. Just you wait. :) And I'm pretty sure we're gonna skype everyday in college, just FYI. And we will tell each other about new songs, books, movies, clothes, boys etc. I like how you worded the guy thing. So true! I love you more than words describe!! xoxo